Oct 27, 2008

New academic year..... a new challenge....

Salam Aidilfitri....

Still not too late to wish "Selamat hari raya aidilfitri Maaf Zahir Baten" ..... I am so sorry for turning my blog to the 'quiescent stage' temporarily, as I had been in Malaysia since 20th Sept till 15th October, ( a period at which I was deprived of Internet Connection; umah aku xleh psg tenet la... technical nye masalah) and was a little bit busy upon returning to Cairo...
I really enjoyed the 'unofficial' holiday,, bkn selalu jumpa kaluarga bah.....

Hari Raya Pertama 2008


Alhamdulillah, i'm right now in the fourth year, with Community Medicine preceeding the other 3 subjects (ENT, Forensic&Toxicology, Ophtalmology)... Of course this new academic year 'provides' a new version of challenge, the version that I have to be familiarized with as soon as possible unless I decided to face another version failure. I had failed once and I'll try not to face it again......

I had never failed before, and I felt useless and hopeless when facing the first failure..... Alhamdulillah, after struggling and crying (there were some changes in my personality during that critical period) , with support from my parents and friends, I survived my third year.......

Reminiscing the 'critical period' always makes me close to tears...... But I've learnt something.... Something that is really useful... Betullah, setiap yg berlaku ada hikmahnya.. ALLAH knows best!!

JPA bagi aku 6 tahun 4 bulan je utk dapat MBBCh, so aku akan pastikan genap 6 tahun 4 bulan JPA anta aku kat mesir ni,
aku akan jadi,,,

DR MOHAMMAD IZWAN MOHD ISA,
MBBCh (Ain Shams)












Peringatan untuk diriku dan dirimu yang sering lupa

3 comments:

Muhammad Warouq bin Qamar said...

keterharuan sebentar..

baik2..6 tahun 4 bulan..sile jgn tambah..

Anonymous said...

amin2! smoga bjaya! =)

biskott said...

all the best~
=]